While a traditional wedding is a beautiful opportunity to bring friends and family together, it can often entail a laundry list of planning and associated costs. For couples looking for a focused and intimate moment to say “I Do,” an elopement or micro wedding is a great alternative.
Montana’s Dancing Spirit Ranch has recently introduced elopement and micro wedding packages for couples wishing to create a beautiful, custom and personal celebration.
Located just outside of the popular town of Whitefish and about 20 miles from Glacier National Park, Dancing Spirit Ranch is a family-owned and operated boutique vacation rental destination, retreat and event center situated on 150 expansive acres. Offering a picturesque landscape, private luxury cottages and cabins, easily accessible walking, biking and horseback riding trails, in addition to resort-style amenities and services, Dancing Spirit Ranch is the perfect destination for couples seeking an intentionally intimate, authentic, and personal elopement in the heart of Northwestern Montana.
Soak Up the Land Package
For couples needing a beautiful location and nothing more, the Soak Up the Land package is the perfect option at an easily accessible price point. From rivers to pounds and standing stones to forested acres or mountain backdrops, Dancing Spirit Ranch has 350 plus acres of beautiful landscapes and locations to choose from for your ceremony.
- Includes: location of choice, 3-hour allotment, up to 10 people, and use of golf carts for transportation day of ceremony
- Price: Starting at $350
Stay With Us Package
For couples needing both a location and a private mini honeymoon escape, the Stay With Us Package meets all requirements. Couples enjoy a private elopement for just them two. Following the ceremony, the Little white House provides a lovely romantic getaway for the newlyweds.
- Includes: Two-night stay for two in Little White House, romantic welcome amenities, unlimited use of land, gathering up to 10 people, golf carts
- Price: Starting at $900, with additional nights starting at $275
Stay and Dine Package
Take everything from the Stay with Us Package and top it off with accommodations for your group, as well as custom meals prepared by Dancing Spirit Ranch’s Executive Chef.
- Includes: Two-night stay for two in Little White House, romantic welcome amenities, unlimited use of land, gathering up to 10 people, golf carts, brunch, post ceremony charcuterie/hors d’oeuvres, dinner and dessert
- Price: Starting at $1,600, with additional nights starting at $275
Bring Your Besties Package
For couples looking to include a few of their closest friends and family members, this package is the perfect option. Dancing Spirit Ranch offers 12 luxury rooms with a max overnight occupancy of 24 individuals. This option allows for maximum privacy, as well as private amenities and services.
- Includes: Two-night stay for the couple in Little White House, overnight accommodations for the group romantic welcome amenities, unlimited use of land, ceremonial gathering for up to 24 people, golf carts for transportation, support with planning and curation of the event
- Price: Starting at $2,350, with additional nights at $1,000 (Meals are offered as an add-on option and not included in the starting price listed above)
Find out more information to book your special event, please visit www.dancingspiritranch.com.
Photos courtesy Dancing Spirit Ranch